jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

Story number 3









Script
First scene:
P: Hey guys! Will you be watching the football match next Saturday evening?
A-R: Yes, we will.
P: That’s nice. It’s a great opportunity to invite you over.
A: But Francisco, it is better to watch the match at the stadium.
R: An event like this one occurs just once in a lifetime.
P: Hey! My swimming pool is ready, and Charlot, Gisselle, and Cecilia are ready! They’ll be waiting for you!
A: mmm… We should consider his offer, Ricardo.
R: I totally agree with you Ángel. Let’s think about this tomorrow.

Second scene: The day of the match.
P: Hi guys! And… What will you be doing tonight?
A: We will be causing some troubles to the Ranger’s fans. Muahahaha.
R: Well, honestly, we haven’t thought it through, Francisco.
P: Let me tell you something, I won’t be going to the stadium tonight. I decided to stay in with my girls.
A: Francisco, come on man, UCH, which is the best South American football team, deserves to be seen by us.
P: Guys! You should consider that my girls, who are horny for us, deserve to be satisfied and well treated.
R: mmm… crazy girls v/s going to the stadium… I prefer the crazy girls.
 A: So do I Ricardo.
P: OK, no more words, let’s go to my place!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario