martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Story number 2


 Script

Ricardo and Angel are very good friends until…

Ángel: Ricardo, could you do me a favor?
Ricardo: Yes, of course.
A: Would you mind taking care of my girlfriend while I’m visiting my lover tomorrow?
R: Yes I would, it’s always a pleasure to make my friends happy. By the way, do you agree if I take care of her at my place? I had been waiting for a new episode of Infieles for two months.
A: I totally agree with you Ricardo, I trust in you and you have never dissapointed me.

The day after…

R: Hello Angel, is everything ready for today?
A: Yes it is, but there is a problem. My girlfriend wants to invite one of her friends to your place, is that a problem to you?
R: No, I don’t see the problem, the more the merrier. I really like having company.
A: So do I, It is like a challenge to keep two girls entertained, but I cannot stand women complaining every time when they feel bored, but I trust in you my friend.
R: Neither can I my friend.

Last scene…

R: Hello my friend, hey! she looks tired or something.
A: Hello Ricardo. Well, she looked tired because they had been making up for three hours before coming.
R: I thought they had been cooking before coming here; there is a rare smell in the air, like seafood.
A: I would like to say that I really trust in you my friend. I used to have a friend that cheated on me; I had been trusting on him during all my life, until he cheated on me two years ago.
R: Angel my friend I have to confess you something.
A: What is it?
R: Well, I had been cheating on you until you came here and knocked my door period.
A: (crying) I never thought that you would cheat on me.
R: Friend, I’m not guilty, your girlfriend gets the blame. She was flirting at me all the time while we were watching infieles. You should kill her.

A WOMAN MUST NEVER DESTROY A REAL FRIENDSHIP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario